Saturday, September 20, 2008

disastrous

applying for an off wasnt that easy, kinda waited for... 2 months? wasnt only the waiting period that pissed me off. that day jurist kept pestering me to cover his guard duty nxt week, saying that he has things to celebrate for the entire 2 weekends... (like, wtf?) plus, my superior kept on warning that i'll not have my off until certain things are done. suddenly i just showed my du lan face to him and shrugged (ive never been so rude before... my apologies). then i found out that he was only joking... but my mood was spoilt.

so, i took an off day on friday hoping to enjoy one long weekend, but it was kinda short-lived. guess what? yea, people phoned me to ask me to cover for their guard duty again (3rd time already) ... but this time, i don't really have much of a choice cos firstly, its my bed buddy, and secondly, the others will be doing their duties in this 2 weeks. well, have to cancel plans that night (watching disaster movie with zishen, btw). disastrous weekend.

anyways to zishen: thanks for chatting with me these 2 days, really helped me to recover to my usual self. have a great 1 1/4 years ahead in s1. (:

to certain people: if you really have problems, you can approach me. but if you take me for granted and abuse my kindness, i'll turn nasty.

No comments: